Sunrise at Lanikai Beach

Sunrise at Lanikai Beach

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thank You Notes

It's late on a Friday night. I always stay up late to catch "Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon" so I can see his "Thank You Notes" segment. If you've never seen the show or this segment, you should check it out! It is a great way to wrap up the week! It does always put me in the mood to mail some thank you notes to those who have influenced or touched my life. But at this time of day - I can't trust my words to come out in the best of ways. So why am I writing this??? Another can't miss of Jimmy Fallon's show is the "Slow Jammin' the News" segment. That's a can't miss!

I'm also an avid watcher of the "Late Show w/ David Letterman." I've been a regular viewer since the summer before my freshman year in high school. Friday nights were always entertaining on The Late Show with the "Friday's Mailbag" segment. Many band & church trips have attributed to my addiction to late night tv. And thank goodness, because the 11 p.m. Local News is NOT a way to end the night. How depressing.....

A blog for another day.

For your viewing pleasuse, one of my favorite moments in late night television:

Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake - History of Rap 2 (Starts at 1:25)

No comments: